20110201

Lonely man syndrome
Trying to make a house into a home
When I'm meant to be alone.
Begging for affection
Searching for a connection
Middle of the night I have reply anxiety,
waiting on your text
drowning in society.
Trying to juggle a life trapped in hell
revered in piety.
So much on my plate but I feel like I'm dieting.
So much on my shoulders
I'm 6 degrees colder
I can't find a sweater to make me all better.
It's seems that retail and females are the solution
but they can't clear the smoke or clean up all the pollution.
Im fighting and I'm trying to go through life without a frown
yet it seems what holds me up is the same thing knocking me down.
Where do I go who do I speak to who has advice.
Every time I bake a cake everybody wants a slice.
Dreaming wide awake and when I doze off
I jump up in the middle of the night
So my nights become my day
The days are cloudy and grey.
Everybody wants an answer but I don't know what to say.
One day I'll come alive
and the dreams that haunt my mind
Will be stories that will survives for decades and ages
And never be extinct.
I feel like I'm missing a scene Everytime i blink.

No comments:

Post a Comment