20110201

Girls flirt left and right
in my search for the right one.
All I discover is the wrong, though the wrong seems right,
because she's right when she's wrong.
Eventually I let her go, then come to find out she was right all along.
Now it's too late,
if I leave it up to fate
Tomorrow she'll be on a date
6 months in with a mate
who she's thinks is great although she knows he's not for her
she'll settle rather than wait.
Then the wrong will seem right until it goes wrong
and those days that were bright will be dim and grim
Now she's stuck with him because she can't walk away
Almost 2 years now so she figures she'll stay.
So nobody wins because the guy who loves her isn't getting 100 percent.
He'll end up heart broken
Habitually poking any chick with a hole
as big as the one in his chest.
And she'll be chasing me
While I'm on a quest
with the one I love to be together forever.
However. We're all chasing what we once had because we had a sample but didn't put it in the bag.
Now everybody's sad
the worlds gone mad.
I'm standing here appalled because I saw it unravel and watched everybody fall when I could've saved us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment